Mac's Tie Downs is currently seeking a full-time Customer Care and Office Support Clerk. The qualified candidate will be a natural team leader that works well with all types of personalities, leads by example, manages their areas of responsibility efficiently and accurately, and is happy to jump in with a smile wherever the help is needed. Experience in the automotive/powersports industry is preferred.
Customer Care (primary responsibilitiy)
- Answering, screening and directing in-bound sales calls
- Researching order status and providing updates to customers, as requested
- Fielding general customer questions
- Entering dealer accounts and purchase orders into accounting software
- Monitoring and responding to general inquiries directed to the sales email
- Help maintain the cleanliness and organization of the shared areas of the facility (i.e. showroom)
Office Support (secondary responsibility)
- Supporting General Manager with various office tasks (i.e. filing, printing invoices, etc.)
- Dependable and punctual; flexibility to stay late or come in early on an as-needed basis
- Must be friendly and have a positive attitude as this position will interface directly with customers via phone and, on occasion, in-person.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to switch gears/priorities as needed
- Ability to problem solve and multitask is crucial in this role
- Demonstrates flexibility and embraces change within the organization as business needs change
- Willing to support various areas across the business and take on additional responsibilities as needed/required
- Ability to leave personal problems at the door and maintain professionalism at work in attitude, actions and appearance
Benefits (Available after 30-day probationary period)
Paid Time Off: We offer paid time off and sick time based on hours worked; in addition we are closed for many Federal Holidays.
401k: The Mac’s 401k plan is a dollar-for-dollar match for the first 3%; in addition, employee contributions above 3% and to 5% will be matched at $0.50 on the dollar (total employer contribution will not exceed 4%)
Short Term & Long Term Disability: Employer paid short term disability and optional employee paid Supplemental Life Insurance
Health Insurance (Available after 90-day probationary period)
Mac’s currently offers 100% employer paid medical coverage to all full-time employees; optional dental and vision coverage is available at an additional monthly cost to the employee. Coverage for the employee’s spouse and dependents is available at an additional monthly cost to the employee.